MTB Project Logo

Gene Kemp

Traveler (over 90% of the time) / Cypress, TX (where I reside the other 10%)
42 years old · Male

Member Since
Jun 21, 2017
Last Visit: May 16, 2021
0 Points DetailsDrop down

Other Interests
Anything outdoors on land and water: hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, water sports (kayaking, rafting, boating etc.), free-dive spearfishing, skiing (resort & BC), and most importantly, traveling both nationally and internationally.


Trail Favorites List View All 37

9.4 mi 15.2 km Cypress Creek Trail
Intermediate Intermediate
Spring, TX
Intermediate Intermediate
Spring, TX 115 
5.8 mi 9.3 km Ophir Mountain Road #951.A
Intermediate Intermediate
Frisco, CO
Intermediate Intermediate
Frisco, CO
1.4 mi 2.2 km Blair Witch
Intermediate Intermediate
Keystone, CO
Intermediate Intermediate
Keystone, CO 35 
2.0 mi 3.3 km Horseshoe Gulch Trail
Intermediate Intermediate
Keystone, CO
Intermediate Intermediate
Keystone, CO 13 
20.1 mi 32.3 km Seize the Cheese
Intermediate Intermediate
Ridgway, CO
Intermediate Intermediate
Ridgway, CO 79 

Check-Ins View All 38

Schoolhouse Loop
Easy Easy
Lyons, CO Jul 3, 2020
Schoolhouse Loop Lyons, CO
Easy Easy
Jul 3, 2020
Overland Loop
Easy/Intermediate Easy/Intermediate
Lyons, CO Jul 3, 2020
Overland Loop Lyons, CO
Easy/Intermediate Easy/Intermediate
Jul 3, 2020
Seize the Cheese
Intermediate Intermediate
Ridgway, CO Jun 30, 2020
Seize the Cheese Ridgway, CO
Intermediate Intermediate
Jun 30, 2020
Notes: Partial route.

Where Gene Bikes

Zoom in to see details
Map Key

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started