Rusty Westmoreland

Member Since
Feb 21, 2017
Last Seen: Jul 3, 2017

0 Points

0 Points

View Bio



Trail To-Do List

View all 5
1.7 mi 2.8 km
The Hammock
Heathrow, FL
1.7 mi 2.8 km Heathrow, FL
Minor Issues
Update
Dry, Fallen Trees: Cleaned about 80% today should get remaining 20% on 9/17. About 4 trees down that need cut but can ride around.
2 days ago
36.1 mi 58.1 km
Lake Apopka Loop Trail
Paradise Heights, FL
36.1 mi 58.1 km Paradise Heights, FL
Unknown
Update
10.6 mi 17.0 km
Little Big Econ
Chuluota, FL
10.6 mi 17.0 km Chuluota, FL
All Clear
Update
Mostly Dry
79 days ago
Lakeland Highlands, FL
4.0 mi 6.4 km Lakeland Highlands, FL
Unknown
Update
7.6 mi 12.3 km
Mountain Bike Trail
Cleveland, GA
7.6 mi 12.3 km Cleveland, GA
Minor Issues
Update
Some Mud, Fallen Trees - Spray fields are draining down the trail.
37 days ago

Check-Ins

View all 5
Loyce E. Harpe Park (Carter Road) Lakeland Highlands, FL Mar 14, 2017
Loyce E. Harpe Park (Carter Road)
Lakeland Highlands, FL Mar 14, 2017
Yahoo Chuluota, FL Mar 11, 2017
Yahoo
Chuluota, FL Mar 11, 2017
Snake Trail Chuluota, FL Mar 11, 2017
Snake Trail
Chuluota, FL Mar 11, 2017

Shared Featured Rides & Trails

None yet. MTB Project is built by riders like you.

Shared Photos

None yet. MTB Project is built by riders like you.

Rusty's Ratings

None yet. Use ratings to share your opinion on trails and photos.