Que Trail - NE
ElevationAscent: 256' 78 m
Descent: -389' -119 m
High: 1,819' 554 m
Low: 1,543' 470 m
GradeAvg Grade: 4% (2°)
Max Grade: 19% (11°)
Popular rides nearby
Que Trail - Full Loop
16.1 mi 26.0 km • Loop • 1,129 ft Ascent 344.01 m Ascent
Best of Laurel (Advanced)
20.4 mi 32.9 km • Loop • 1,128 ft Ascent 343.7 m Ascent
Intro to Laurel
14.3 mi 23.0 km • Loop • 545 ft Ascent 166.21 m Ascent
4.8 mi 7.7 km • Loop • 329 ft Ascent 100.14 m Ascent
Circle of Jones Mill Run Valley
14.7 mi 23.7 km • Loop • 1,474 ft Ascent 449.28 m Ascent
Jones Mills to Laurel Highlands
44.4 mi 71.4 km • Loop • 2,986 ft Ascent 910 m Ascent
Navigate on-trail with our free app
“Northeast side of the lake. Steep sections from the north end to Janidlo Rd. Rocky 0.5 mile section south of Janidlo.”— LHORBA MTB
Electric Mountain Bikes Allowed
South end - approx. 500' south of Plank Rd parking lot
North end - north side Plank Rd at back of roadside pulloff just east of Que Creek bridge
Middle - Janidlo and Abex Road crossings
• This section extends from Plank Road to its intersection with Quemahoning Dam Road.
• This section was made possible through the cooperation of North American Höganäs whose property the northern half of this section occupies.
• Parking is available along Plank Road at the south end of its immediate lake frontage or along Que Dam Road at the other end of this section.
• This section of the trail is the most technical leg of the loop due to a half mile rocky section and steep grades on the northern end.
• This section description begins at the Plank Road crossing, approximately 0.1 mile south of the Plank Road parking.
• The trail climbs gradually from Plank Road for the first 1.5 mile. The surface is generally smooth with varying sidehill exposure, followed by the half mile rocky section through and crossing Janidlo Road
• Trail crosses the power line several times with the third crossing being the steeper downhill with banked switchback of the "Hög Trail" subsection, just below the top of a 250' descent.
• This section continues straight across Abex Road about midway down the descent and drops out at a roadside pull-off on the south side of the Plank Road Bridge.
• The next section begins behind the guiderail, diagonally across the bridge.
Biked this trail?
We need help with the following missing trail information:
Family Friendly, ADA Accessible, Dogs Allowed, Features
Land Manager: Cambria Somerset Authority (CSA)