ElevationAscent: 114' 35 m
Descent: -113' -34 m
High: 662' 202 m
Low: 637' 194 m
GradeAvg Grade: 1% (1°)
Max Grade: 8% (4°)
Popular rides nearby
River Bends Park
5.4 mi 8.7 km • Loop • 86 ft Ascent 26.16 m Ascent
Addison Oaks County Park
5.8 mi 9.4 km • Loop • 342 ft Ascent 104.38 m Ascent
Pontiac Lake Recreation Area
9.0 mi 14.5 km • Loop • 713 ft Ascent 217.4 m Ascent
Lakeshore Park (Tree Farm)
8.9 mi 14.3 km • Loop • 358 ft Ascent 109.04 m Ascent
Rouge Gateway to Rogue Park Loop
11.7 mi 18.8 km • Loop • 149 ft Ascent 45.48 m Ascent
Riverside and Kroger Trail Loop
1.3 mi 2.1 km • Out and Back • 29 ft Ascent 8.78 m Ascent
“The main loop at River Bends Park, starting at the trailhead and ending just off of the paved path.”— Steve Vigneau
Electric Mountain Bikes Unknown
This is the main loop at River Bends. It is signed with yellow markers, and is easy to follow.
Trail is marked with yellow corrugated plastic signs with black bicycle symbols and arrows. The route is fast and flowy, good for everyone from beginners to experienced riders looking for an easier trail.
Here's a description of the route:
- Start at the trailhead and ride to the paved path.
- Continue across the paved path and down the hill marked Steep Grade Loose Gravel.
- The singletrack will pick up again on the right, with a nice small roller/jump at the entrance.
- Follow the singletrack south for a couple miles until you reach what looks like a T intersection. Follow the yellow signs to the left then stay right to a short down/up section.
- You'll now be at the intersection where the River Bends Park: Blue Loop begins. Turn right to start this, or left to stay on Yellow.
- Follow the groove across the two track to continue the Yellow trail.
- Keep following the trail through the woods for another mile or so until you reach the end at some two track.
- Turn right to get to the pavement, then left to either head back towards the trailhead or to continue on the Orange trail (Swamp Loop).