Arches National Park
13 mi 21 km of trail — 0 Featured Rides
Arches National Park contains a contrasting landscape highlighted by over 2,000 natural stone arches - the greatest density of natural arches anywhere in the world. At the park, you'll discover a red rock wonderland of soaring pinnacles, massive fins, and giant balanced rocks and will be amazed by the other-worldly geologic landforms, diverse colors, and physical textures, unlike anything you've ever seen. A trip to Arches will impress you with its geologic wonders, refresh you with its trails, and inspire you with its sunsets.
To learn more about Arches National Park, visit www.nps.gov.
Fees & Passes:
- Private Vehicle: $25 for 7 days / off-peak (beginning October 1) $10 for 7 days
- Motorcycle: $15 for 7 days/ off-peak (beginning October 1) $10 for 7 days
- Per Person: $10 for 7 days
- Southeast Utah Parks Annual Pass: $50 per year
- Purchase an annual pass for all national parks sites, $80
To find more about park fees, click here.
Camping & Lodging
- Devils Garden: $25 per night. To reserve a campsite, click here or call 877-444-6777. From November 1 to February 28, sites 1-24 are available first-come, first-served basis.
- Canyon Wren Group Site: $75 per night, 11 person minimum
- Juniper Group Site: $100 per night, 11 person minimum
Food & Drink
Also, be sure to check out the other fun activities to do in and around Moab just outside the park, especially mountain biking and rock climbing. Moab has some of the most interesting and unique terrain of any mountain biking destination. The riding in Moab tends to lean towards challenging to extremely challenging with big descents, rocky trails with big technical moves, and many long epic rides to choose from. A classic example is the famous Slickrock Trail which is a multiple hour mountain bike ride ENTIRELY on smooth rock that makes you feel as if you're riding on the moon!
Similarly, you won't want to miss the rocking climbing in Moab as the area is amazingly rich with bountiful opportunities for the rock climber who can appreciate the stark beauty of soft sandstone in a desert environment. There is more than a lifetime of climbing here with climbs the range from 1 pitch sport climbs up to 600' desert spires to multi-day adventures.
Areas Within Arches National Park
Trails in Arches National Park - 3
MTB Project is built by riders like you. Add Your Trails
Photos of Arches National Park - 9
MTB Project is built by riders like you. Add Your Photos