This Featured Ride content
still in development or in editorial review.
Trail Hours: Dawn to dusk, daily.
Trail Rules: (website & at trailheads)
1. Trailhead Parking Only.
2. No OVERNIGHT Parking.
3. NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES; wheelchairs excepted.
4. Pedestrians Have Right of Way, Unless Posted.
5. Leash Pets & Remove Waste.
6. No Swimming/Fishing or Jumping From/Climbing on Structures.
7. Stay on Designated Trail.
8. Travel at Speed Appropriate to Conditions/Other Users.
9. Use Audible Warnings When Passing.
10. No Littering.
11. Open Fires/Camping Proh
The Bedford Heritage Trail
currently connects the Omni Bedford Springs Resort to downtown Bedford and Fort Bedford Park utilizing an off road gravel trail and public streets and sidewalks.
It is 1.75 miles from the Springs trailhead to downtown Bedford, and 2.65 miles from the Springs trailhead to its end in Fort Bedford Park.
The mountain biking trails located around the Bedford Springs range from easy to expert. You can expect some rocks and technical sections.