This trail is directional and any of the three loops can be ridden in any order starting with the North Loop and ending with the North Loop . The North Loop is the easiest, a great introduction to singletrack. This trail can be ridden as one loop, or can feed into the West Loop
using the West Crossover
. The West Loop
is an intermediate ride; a wooded trail with small obstacles left over construction debris when Harry street was tore out. The West Loop
can be ridden continuously or it will feed into the East Loop
or back into the North Loop using the East Crossover
. If you ride into the East Loop
, you'll find a truly unique experience, riding over the construction debris of when Harry street was tore out years ago.
1. Bicycle helmet is required.
2. Do not use trails when wet.
3. Follow posted trail direction.
4. Stay on open trails within ACMP boundaries, DO NOT RIDE IN THE ADJACENT PARK, PAWNEE PRAIRIE PARK ACROSS THE COWSKIN CREEK.
5. Ride within skill and equipment limitations
6. Leave no trace
7. Be attentive and respect all users and creatures
8. Pedestrians to travel opposite direction of posted flow
Motorized vehicles and Horses NOT ALLOWED
Dogs allowed, city law says keep 'em on a leash.
Trail riding, running and hiking are hazardous sports These trails have been designed for off-road bicycling
and pedestrian use at all experience levels
Proceed at your own risk
Dismount bicycle and avoid hazardous conditions Do not alter existing trails in any way
Report maintenance needs to
Kansas Singletrack Society at kssingletrack.com
Total trail length, approximately 2 miles.