“One of the most technical trails in Trout Brook Valley Preserve.
— Michael Blake 22
- No mountain biking from January 1st though April 30th.
- The park is closed at sunset.
- No mountain biking is allowed when the trails are excessively wet.
- Note that there are a handful of trails, including the orchard, that are closed to mountain biking.
- See ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=… for hunting information.
One of the most technical trails in Trout Brook Valley, the Red/White Trail
features roots, rocks and drops. Pick your line carefully.