- No mountain biking from January 1st though April 30th.
- The park is closed at sunset.
- No mountain biking is allowed when the trails are excessively wet.
- Note that there are a handful of trails, including the orchard, that are closed to mountain biking.
- See ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=… for hunting information.
One of the easiest trails in Trout Brook Valley, Green Trail
starts at the the Bradley Hill Road parking lot. The first section of this trail is actually on doubletrack, but it quickly dives into some easy singletrack once you start the lollipop loop.
From Green Trail
you can access White Trail
, Orange Trail
, and Blue Trail