Can't reset password - Server error when I hit the "Send Password Reset Email"

Original Post
Garland Tackett · · Tulsa, OK · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Trying to reset my password - I hit the "Send Password Reset Email" and get a Server Error message.

Been trying for the past three days with same results.

Help.

Nick Wilder · · The Bubble · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 9,386

Hi Garland, I just tested it with your email address and it worked fine for me (you should get the email).  Hope things are all set.

Carter Fairless · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I have the same problem as Garland. Tried to reset password and get server error message. My real problem I am trying to solve is I can't log in on the app. I can login / logout on PC but can't login on the app. Thought I might have a bad password since your initial account setup screen only requires you to enter password 1 time. Thought I might have fat fingered it. Never logged in on app before. Help.

Tom Robson · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 6,307

@Carter - I've just tested this and can confirm that there is indeed a bug with our password reset system. I'll keep you abreast of any fixes as they happen.

Best,

Tom

@Carter - that's fixed. Test it out and LMK if you need anything else!

Jen Lowell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm not able to log in via the app, only via the website. I get a login Error when I try to log in via Facebook. Any suggestions? 

Hey Jen,

When you created your account, did you do it through the website or mobile app? Additionally, did you create the account using Facebook?

Thanks,

Tom

Jen Lowell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I first opened the app, then clicked on the login button within the app. I first tried to log on via Facebook, and it gave me the login error. So then I went to the link within the app to create an account, and it gave me the option again to log in via Facebook, so I did, but it only logged me into the website, not the mobile app. So I still can't log into the mobile app. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply