specialized crosstrail review part 3

Original Post
Trail Bike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

/Customer service  contact  by phone

I took time today to call specialized on the telephone with regard to a safety concern. I was told the Director of Global Customer Service at Specialized did not have a desk and a phone that day. Left a message with my return info and was assured that I would receive a call back. No return call after a week,> from the Director of Global Customer Service at Specialized. No return call ever came from the Director of Global Customer Service at Specialized. Elapsed time for this call group over 2.5 hours

I called specialized back the next week>

>Operator sent my call to a non-descript voice message>

>I called right back, operator sent my call to another non person voice message>

>I called right back and received advice from the operator that she had received from some department that would not answer my call>

>then the specialized operator hung up on me while I was still speaking requesting information>

>I called the same phone number right back, and had to let it ring for 10 minutes>

>Same specialized operator then put me directly on hold for another half hour and then hung up on me again. This call group took over one hour elapsed time>

I called specialized back the next week>

Elapsed time for this call group was over 2.5 hours to talk to customer service.

My contact info was again taken and I was again assured that I would be called back.

To date I have not received a single return call from specialized or a single response to 3 certified mailed envelopes and 43 regular mailed envelopes posted to specialized, with regard to a jammed and locked up crosstrail that caused injuries to my wife.

Also of note, not one person I contacted at specialized expressed any type of sympathy for my injured wife!

Safety Issue Blocked by Specialized

Mail Delivery Failure

>>> @specialized.com: 550 Rejected by header based Blocked Senders

To: "" <@specialized.com>

Sent:     Subject: Specialized Crosstrail Jammed Injury (Safety Issue)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply