Your login works with all Adventure Projects sites
We're part of the REI Co-op family,
where a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Coming from Seattle to ride Hall Ranch and would like a rider or two for tips/safety sake...
Can't join you, but the best way to ride it:
- Park in town at Redstone Cyclery (or close to it)
- Ride over to the Antelope Trailhead (go up Hwy 36 out of town for about 1/2 mile, then turn left onto Apple Valley, then another left onto Antelope)
- Ride up Antelope, then take a right on Bitterbrush. Go up to the Nelson Loop and do a couple of loops. Clockwise is the popular direction, but I like both.
- Come back down Bitterbrush, but this time take a right at the junction with Antelope. This will take you down the rock garden section. It's very technical, but super fun.
- You'll end at the Bitterbrush TH... just take a left on the main road (Hwy 7) and head a mile back into town.
- If you feel up to it, you can head over to the Picture Rock TH (just off Hwy 7) and do an out-and-back. I like going up to the silo and back, which is about 6 miles R/T.