MTB Project Logo

I'm new here and I need Mountain Bike. Need advice.

Original Post
Joeffrey Mark Ferrer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hi -

I'm new here and I'd like to join this group not only through this site. I'd to join in full capacity. I'd like to join your ride.

I've been very busy devoting most of my time working with almost no life. I think its about time to change that routine and mountain biking is I think is a great alternative to change the old me.

Could someone endorse a good site or vendor where I could buy a reliable mountain bike? I just know how to ride a normal bike but with all honesty, I have no idea at all how and where to start for me to enter the world of mountain biking. Having this said, as you response to me, you may treat me as a grade school student talking about mountain biking. :)

Thank you so much! and Godspeed!

Mark

Jorge Alarcon · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Go to Sportz Systems on Montgomery and Louisiana or High Desert Bicycles on Paseo Del Norte and Louisiana. They will hook you up.

George Zankich · · Glendora · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 172

Airborne bikes are well priced and solid bikes, however it seems you'd best be served going to your local bike shop and talking to them to get a fitting, a test ride and maybe a rental to see how you like it. Most will apply the cost of the rental to your purchase if you decide to buy a bike from them. Go to more than one shop too.

Alvin Mullen · · florida · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0
mbaction.com/home-page/home…

interesting read I ended up going with a Giant 27.5 and I'm real happy with it. I'm 5'9" 200lbs.
Gavin Baity   · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0
Joeffrey Mark Ferrer wrote: Hi -

I'm new here and I'd like to join this group not only through this site. I'd to join in full capacity. I'd like to join your ride.

I've been very busy devoting most of my time working with almost no life. I think its about time to change that routine and mountain biking is I think is a great alternative to change the old me.

Could someone endorse a good site or vendor where I could buy a reliable mountain bike? I just know how to ride a normal bike but with all honesty, I have no idea at all how and where to start for me to enter the world of mountain biking. Having this said, as you response to me, you may treat me as a grade school student talking about mountain biking. :)

Thank you so much! and Godspeed!

Mark
Hello, the high school student. You're doing fine, that you have time to learn and do your own business. I want to advise you on the service papersowl.com  which can make an outline of the paragraph of the essay. This service will help you learn better and have time to do your hobby. Thank you for your attention, the high school student.
Hank Silver · · Boston · Joined 20 days ago · Points: 0

What have you chosen finally? I’m also new here and have the same trouble

Arif Masud · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 7 days ago · Points: 0

If you want to purchase a mountain bike that's great. We will get another mate. Before buying a mountain bike you should be careful in some points. Here is a bike review article. I think you will find your best suits mountain bike from here. 5 best mountain bike under 500

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Bike & Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "I'm new here and I need Mountain Bike. Need ad…"