MTB Project Logo

Anyone have a travel bike bag/box to lend out?

Original Post
Erik Dutilly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 0

Hey all,

I realize this is a far shot since I don't know many of you personally, but I'm headed to Mendoza, Argentina on December 28th. My Argentine friend asked me to bring him a bike to save him some significant costs and get him a better bike. He bought and sent me a Jamis Dakar Comp.

I wanted to ask if anyone has a bike box or bag that they'd be willing to lend me for about two weeks.

I'd bring it back, of course, and I'd be willing to pay a small fee or trade a favor. It'd be better if this helped cement a mountain biking or XC ski friendship. Either way, I'm getting my PhD in Educational Psychology so I"m sure there's some way I can help, especially for a short child care trade or something. I also speak fluent Spanish and would be happy to trade a lesson or two for the box/bag. I'm a decent rock climber so I could offer a climbing lesson.

Thanks, Boulder!

-Erik

Zac Cromwell · · Lakewood, CA. · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 0

You still looking? I've got a bike box I can lend out.

Shoot me a email

pbcowboy77 at yahoo.com

Lee Palmer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Try to seek an advice at travel forums , I am almost sure I saw just the similar question just don't remember where. By the way the commenter above just offered you a good solution. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Bike & Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Anyone have a travel bike bag/box to lend out?"