MTB Project Logo

Moab 10/4-10/8

Original Post
Jonathan Falcetti · · Holyoke, MA · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

I will be riding in Moab 10/4-10/8...  my buddy who was coming just broke his shoulder.  It is my first time there.  I'm an advanced level rider.  I am a bit nervous about riding by myself there because I know it will change my decision making being on my own.  Anyone wanna ride?

Flying into Grand Junction in the morning on Ocrober 4th, flying out in the afternoon on the 8th.

Jonathan
413-218-8625

Gypsy_ Haas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 37

Are you aware it's Moab OuterBike that weekend? Even if no one hits you on here, there will be tons of riders, shuttles, parties, demos...you'll meet some people if you just say hi

I did not know, thank you though...  plans ended up changing anyways.  Heading to Bentonville and Eureka.

Gypsy_ Haas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 37

Good choice...Bentonville, Bella Vista, Eureka Springs, Hobbs State Park, might be my favorite riding in the whole USA! Have fun!

If it's your first time in NWA, I always like to shuttle my fist time somewhere, when you have limited time, and want to see the best trails, a shuttle is like having a guide. This number is for The Drop Shuttle Service (479) 685-2999 the owner, Dustin, grew up in NWA and loves MTB so he's a wealth of info/tips on any and everything MTB and Bentonville. It's worth linking up for a day, it's fun and you'll cut the learning curve. Tell him Haas said hi!

PS...if you're in Bentonville late October...you will once again be chasing OuterBike, that's the final location of the year lol

Hey Haas that's great to hear man, thanks for the intel.  I'm going to Bentonville w/ a buddy during that same early weekend in October; so we will avoid the Outerbike crowd.  Thanks for the tips!  Ride on!

Jonathan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Moab 10/4-10/8"