MTB Project Logo

Looking for new partners!

Original Post
Caroline Gaker · · Lakewood · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

I am looking for new partners to explore some of Colorado's mountain biking trails. I am riding blues at the moment and am focusing on endurance rides and big climbs. 

Andy Dog · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Are you still looking?  I'd love get some ride partners who like long moderates, slow grinds and beautiful high passes. I am pretty fit but if I drag you too much I am not hung upng told you need a more hard-core partner.  My attitude is that I can ride just about anything- but I am 52 and don't really seek the super technical, airborne, mad-dog caliber stuff.  Something like Monarch Crest is a high season goal for me at this point.  

Just a little fyi: I rode Rollins Pass yestersday from the Moffat tunnel up and back not too fast but I didn't stop much ( I should stop more to drink and eat on these things). It was a moderately big ride for me length and energy wise but nothing challenging on the technical side.  Just to share where I am at. I have a fair amount of what might be caled old school climbing and outdoor experience but I am a slacker for sure.  

I am in Boulder, ride Doudy/Marshall a lot cause it's close. Having buddies makes it so much safer on the longer/all day challenges.  

Let me know if you get a few peeps and want to try a casual meeting  ride..

https://www.instagram.com/mtnman1966/

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for new partners!"