MTB Project Logo

Photo upload process

Original Post
Jeremy Bridge · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 4

What is the process for uploading photis youve taken to the trail you rode? I cant find a link on the app to upload. Trailforks makes this much easier

Zander Göpfert · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 2,514

Hi Jeremy,

Great question. To upload photos, click your user icon in the upper right corner of any page and use the "Share Your Trails" link -> "Share A Photo". We're working on functionality to integrate photo uploads through the app - stay tuned!

Best,
Zander

John Marno · · Centennial, WY · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 433

Hi there, is there a way to find the original filename for photos we've uploaded? I have thousands of images of my own, and someone has requested an original for a few of mine that they saw on MTB project. For example one of the photos I uploaded on the site for a trail - Rock Creek Trail in SE Wyoming - titled 'Rocking the talus on Rock Creek', has the original filename 'IMG_20140927_150136_684.jpg' but that was somewhat hard to find (i was able to find this one more easily because I included it in a folder called 'MTB Photos 2014' so that was lucky. But the original question - for a photo I uploaded a while ago, is there a way to see the original file name?

Zander Göpfert · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 2,514

Hey John,

Once you upload a file, there's no way to see the original filename. The best way to find photos that you've uploaded is through the Contributions tab of your profile under Shared Photos. Feel free to reach out if I can assist with anything else.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Photos & Videos
Post a Reply to "Photo upload process"