Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
MTB Project Logo

Kids’ summer MTB nanny/coach New Hampshire

Original Post
Danie White · · SLC, UT · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0
Hi. My 7-year old son is becoming an avid mountain biker. I’ve been looking into summer mountain biking camps and there are some promising ones. However, I have not found any in the Mount Washington Valley of New Hampshire where we will be spending the month of August in our families’ a-frame cabin. The local riding and swimming holes are fantastic.

On that note, I’m looking for a nanny who would be interested in daily bike and swimming hole trips as part of the job. My son is a high energy kid with high functioning asperger’s but some people say they can’t tell. He needs reminders to stay on task, gets distracted more easily, and sometimes gets frustrated when he can’t accomplish a task. He is otherwise very bright, athletic, and affectionate.

The job would come with a place to stay in the cabin. Actually, there is an adjacent mini-cabin you could have to yourself. Help is needed for about six hours a day; the rest of the time would be free. A great attitude, ability to swim, desire to work with kids, and live in a family setting are a must. We are a healthy, outdoorsy family and this is our only child. If you are interested or know of an upstanding candidate, please PM me and we can discuss in more detail. 
Likewise, if there are other families doing like-minded outdoor activities in the area during the summer, we would love to meet up! Again, we have space in the cabin for a possible overnight scenario.
I’ve included some photos below and would be happy to send a video. 
Thanks for reading!Danie White 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Other Stuff
Post a Reply to "Kids’ summer MTB nanny/coach New Hampshire"