Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
MTB Project Logo

NEEDED: 26" full suspension frame

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: MTB Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
LLubchenco · · glenwood Springs, CO · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 0

Hello MTB Project peoples,
I bought a 2013 pivot firebird off an acquaintance about 3.5 weeks ago and just now noticed cracking in two spots on the Frame. I'm not sure they haven't been there a while, but while I keep riding it, and watching those spots, I wanted to try and find a frame to move all the parts to so I can transition before the bike cracks into pieces, I die, and I am forced to find a new frame (maybe not in that order...). I'm definitely not deep in the pockets right now, but I'm motivated and can always sell some climbing gear and fund the right frame. Preference to one that will also work with 27.5 wheels so I'm not SOL when I can't find 26" parts. Biking is too fun and I just bought back in after a long hiatus and I've got all the components now, just need a working frame. Prefer a long travel trail bike for all the fun. Let me know what you've got!
Luke

Ben Calvert · · Golden, CO · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 68

Hey - I've got a 2014ish Trek Fuel EX 8. It's a 26" frame so not 27.5 compatible. I'm in Golden.

-Ben

LLubchenco · · glenwood Springs, CO · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 0

Found a Frame. Ride happy. Thanks for the offer Ben, found myself a carbon intense to build up. Enjoy your fall!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

For Sale / Wanted
Post a Reply to "NEEDED: 26" full suspension frame"