MTB Project Logo

I travel the US of A riding and camping, Let's Ride

Original Post
Gypsy_ Haas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 36

A couple times a year, I'm able to go on a riding road trip. I camp at trail heads when possible and ride for days on end. It's always cool linking up with locals or even other travelers. I'm an intermediate level, single track/trail rider, drop a message with your state, maybe we can partner up for a day or two.

As of 9/20/18 I'm headed to N. Texas then most likely to Bentonville AR.

Next trip, who knows?! Let's Ride.

Lee Palmer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Oh cool, this is literally my dream. I checked dozens of different camping sites but there are very few guys who could share an idea with riding and camping at the same time.

Gypsy_ Haas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 36

"Live The Life You Want to Remember" -- Brett Tippie's Grandfather

"First We Dream It, Then We Plan It, Then We Live It" -- Haas

Camping and riding is the best! Nothing is better than waking up near a trailhead, rambling around camp for a bit, drinking some coffee and knowing at any moment all you have to do is grab your bike and start riding. I'd consider camp/riding with you, or even if we don't link up I can give you some pointers of places that offer camping and riding. I actually have a google map I've been working on that lists, first hand, the best camp/ride locations in the US, I'm not ready to share it yet, but if you have an area in mind I might have places to go. I post videos on youtube from time to time, I'm not much for spending time making them, but when I go somewhere super great, sometimes, I'll make one. Here's a secret code to my videos...IF I show my vehicle driving away at the end, it means there was camping near by. Subscribe, I'll probably drop a few new videos this year, I've got some ideas in the works. I might start instagramming too, we'll see, as long as it doesn't cut into my riding time to much.

Are you based out of anywhere? How long have you been riding?

insta @gypsy_haas
YouTube 10centtravler 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "I travel the US of A riding and camping, Let's…"