Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
MTB Project Logo

View 'Trail to do' list on a map - not just a list

Original Post
Chris Derksema · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I live in Sydney Australia, but will be travelling to Boulder, CO for 10 days mountain biking.
I studied your site extensively to work out the best trails that I'd like to do during the week I'm there and gathered my "Trail to do" list.
I'm now trying to work out where to stay, what order to do the trails in etc.
While the 'trail to do' list if helpful, a map with pins showing my Trail to do list would be much more effective in trying to work this out.

If there's a way I can do this, and I've just missed it, then happy to hear a solution.
If not, then I hope MTB project can include this feature in their next upgrade.

p.s. 'one touch' downloading of trail to do list gpx files so they can be put onto devices such as the the Garmin Edge 800/1000 would be great too. 

Zander Göpfert · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 2,519

Hi Chris,

Great suggestion! We often incorporate and always discuss feedback we get from users, so I will record this to be brought up in the near future. As you can imagine though, there is no shortage of ideas floating around, so no promises on implementation.

That said, your last note about the To-Do List and Garmin devices is already in the works! Stay tuned for the end of the summer/beginning of fall.

Enjoy your trip to Boulder! That's actually where we're based out of, so don't hesitate to reach out if we can answer any questions. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

MTB Project Feedback & Suggestions
Post a Reply to "View 'Trail to do' list on a map - not just a list"