Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
MTB Project Logo

WTB: 6L Framebag

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: MTB Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Sean Anderson · · Nevada City/ Berkeley · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

Looking for a good price on a 6L framebag! Headed to china shortly for some bikepacking.

Cheers,

Sean

Clint White aka Faulted Geologist · · Lawrence, KS · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

If stuck, I just made a bike frame bag from a Sea to Summit dry bag trashbag...  The fold, roll, buckle end clips over the top tube.  Inverted sideways in the frame, the upper webbing daisy loops can be velcro, cordage, or webbing strapped to the top tube; likewise, the lower webbing daisy loops are strapped to the down tube.  I took some thin cordage to wrap around a marble in one corner to the toptube-seatpost joint, then another marble/cord to the corner near the bottom bracket.  I used a 5gal bucket to cut a "taco holder" to keep the form width of the downtube to prevent ballooning and crank interference.  Total cost:  $35.  Pics to follow hopefully.

http://seatosummit.com/product/trash-dry-sack-small/

Clint White aka Faulted Geologist · · Lawrence, KS · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: 6L Framebag"
in the For Sale / Wanted