MTB Project Logo

Wanna watch a cool video?

Original Post
Horns High MTB · · Kansas City · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I saw Nate Hills' video featured on Lithium and I loved it.  It's such a cool way to answer the questions we're all looking for on here: What's _______ trail like?

I really enjoy your site and I use it exclusively on my channel as a reference to trail maps.  Not trying to suck up here, check all my videos, been doing it since day one.  I just prefer MTB Project over the others.  

Then I got to thinking: I bet you guys might like to see my most recent video from Salida where we rode Green's Creek and golden braap tickets rained down on ribbons of chocolate.  Such an awesome ride.  Anyway, sorry for rambling.  It's late, I have a bum knee from going a bit bigger than I should have and I haven't been on the bike in 3 weeks.  I'm driving everyone crazy around me because I just want to ride.  You've been here.  You know what it's like.  But how can we help ourselves?  It's with absolute honesty that I say I enjoyed my most previous ride even more than my very first ride 22 years ago.  There ain't a lot of us out here any more.  Anyway, dammit I wanna ride.  

Here's my video:

Thanks,

Shawn

p.s. If you like this video, you're gonna love the next two: Canyon Creek and Fooses.  I nearly got decapitated on Fooses.  Like, seriously.  Should be some good stuff.  Haven't seen the footage yet, tho.  I might be full of it.  Hopefully not, tho.  

Archie La · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Props on the video man looking sick!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Wanna watch a cool video?"
in the MTB Project Feedback & Suggestions