MTB Project Logo

Ibis Mojo HD3 Small frame $3400.00

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: MTB Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Lauren Flower · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

2016 Ibis Mojo HD3 (Deore XT

I haven't taken any big falls on this bike! Love this bike, just have to switch to a more cross country bike for the type of riding I'm doing. Contact me at: lflower08@hotmail.com if interested.

Wheels and Tires

Rims: Easton Arc-30 27.5 Rims

Tires: Maxxis 27.5 x 2.30 Minion DHF  f60 3C/EXO TR

Components

Crankset: Shimano Deore XT

Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore XT, 11-speed: 11-42

Dropper post: ks lev xanterra dropper

Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT

Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus

Factory Description

Ibis’ Mojo HD3 is ready for whatever shred-tastic escapades you and your crew can conjure. A long, low, and slack geometry is paired with 150mm of dw-link suspension for a rig that’s playful, responsive, and confident at Mach 10 speeds. Whether you’re annihilating enduro courses or sending it with your friends, the lightweight carbon frame delivers impressive stiffness that further enhances the bike’s responsiveness. Internal cable routing keeps everything clean and protected, the threaded bottom bracket is foolproof, and there's even room in the front triangle for a full size water bottle. Shimano's 2 x 11-speed XT drivetrain delivers smooth, crisp shifts with more than enough range to spin up the steep stuff. Rock-solid Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer impressive speed modulation. The Mojo HD3 is the total package—a blur going up and fast, fun, and nimble on the way back down.

Trad Lover · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Is this still available?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

For Sale / Wanted
Post a Reply to "Ibis Mojo HD3 Small frame $3400.00"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.