Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
MTB Project Logo

Bentonville, AR first-timer

Original Post
Art E · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 4

Taking suggestions on what to ride and where to camp on weekend trip to Bentonville, Arkansas. Never been before and looking to hit some of the main attractions for my first time.

Joe Snyder · · Murray, Ky · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 14

I have been doing some research for a future trip, as I have never been there either. 

I found that Bella Vista RV park is on the Back 40 trail, and they will accommodate tent campers as well. 

Joshua Chollak · · Dallas, PA · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Any pointers from either of tour trips? Headed down to Bentonville in October and plan to tent camp for the week.  Looking for a good campsite. 

Joe Snyder · · Murray, Ky · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 14
Joshua Chollak wrote: Any pointers from either of tour trips? Headed down to Bentonville in October and plan to tent camp for the week.  Looking for a good campsite. 

Hey Joshua, I ended up staying at a friends house in Eureka Springs. Are you going there for the Epic Ride? I will be staying at Prairie Creek Campground on Beaver lake. It's about 10 miles from the starting line.  

Joshua Chollak · · Dallas, PA · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0
Joe Snyder wrote:

Hey Joshua, I ended up staying at a friends house in Eureka Springs. Are you going there for the Epic Ride? I will be staying at Prairie Creek Campground on Beaver lake. It's about 10 miles from the starting line.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Trip Reports
Post a Reply to "Bentonville, AR first-timer"