Give to your favorite local project in IMBA’s Dig In campaign and REI will match all donations up to $25,000!
MTB Project Logo

Is there a way to use advanced trail search in MTBproject?

Original Post
luis aguilar · · Atlanta · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hi! I am trying to do trail searches by more criteria than just location or name... it would be great to be able to search by level; for example, trails I can do with my family which would need to be mostly green maybe a little blue... 

What I am doing now is pretty much click on every trail.. but was wondering if there is an advanced search way to do it?  

thank you!!

Luis

Jim Swanson · · Central Ohio · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

This would also help me a lot too!!!

Ken DeRose · · Parker, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

I agree.  That feature would be extremely helpful.  MTBProject used to have that ability, where you selected your desired ride distance on a slidebar and checked each of the trail ratings (Green, Green/Blue, etc.) that you wanted, but MTBProject has removed that feature.  Can someone from MTBP weigh in here to inform us if this feature is coming back?

Dave Carey · · Morrison, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 0

Mountain Project has this capability and it is extremely useful.  I use it to find climbs a certain number of pitches at a certain grade and quality.  Searching these trails by difficulty and length would be very awesome!  The site is awesome as is of course!

Cheers

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply