Cedar Breaks National Monument
0 mi 0 km of trail — 0 Featured Rides
Cedar Breaks National Monument features forests, meadows, and spectacular geology all located at 8,000 to 10,000 feet. This park offers a wide variety of landscapes to explore ranging from a half-mile deep geologic amphitheater, forests of timeless bristlecone pines, lush meadows of wildflowers, and rich subalpine forests, all encompassed by crystal-clear night skies.
To learn more about Cedar Breaks National Monument, visit www.nps.gov.
Fees & Passes
- Per person: $5 for 7 days
- Cedar Breaks Annual Pass: $20 per year
- Purchase an annual pass for all national parks sites, $80
To learn more about park fees, click here.
Camping & Lodging
- $18 per night per site
- 10 reservable sites (8 RV/tent and 2 tent only sites)
- 15 first come, first served sites