Olympic National Park
0 mi 0 km of trail — 0 Featured Rides
With nearly one million acres, Olympic National Park encompasses several diverse ecosystems that preserve a rich collection of natural and cultural history. Waves crash against a shoreline rich with life, wild rivers flow from glacier-capped peaks through valleys of old-growth forests, and only trails cross the remote and vast interior of this wilderness. Visitors will be amazed by the diversity of plants and wildlife found in the park. The opportunities to explore the vast and stunning wilderness will leave visitors eager for more time to explore this amazing park.
For more information about Olympic National Park, visit www.nps.gov.
Fees & Passes:
- Private Vehicle: $20 for 7 days
- Motorcycle: $10 for 7 days
- Per Person: $7 for 7 days
- Olympic National Park Annual Pass: $40 per year
- Purchase an annual pass for all national parks sites, $80
To find out more about park fees, click here.
Camping & Lodging
Olympic offers a variety of campgrounds and numerous backcountry campsites. Kalaloch and the Sol Duc Campground are the only campgrounds that accept reservations; the remainder of the campgrounds are filled on a first come, first served basis. To learn more about camping in the park and to see current conditions, visit the park's website.
- Altair Campground: Variable number of sites. $20 per night.
- Deer Park Campground: 14 sites. $15 per night.
- Dosewallips Campground: Walk-in only. 30 sites. No fee.
- Elwha Campground: 40 sites. $20 per night.
- Fairholme Campground: 88 sites. $20 per night.
- Graves Creek Campground: 30 sites. $20 per night.
- Heart O'the Hills Campground: 102 sites. $20 per night.
- Hoh Campground: 88 sites. $20 per night.
- Kalaloch Campground: 170 sites. $22 per night. Reservations can be made online from June through September.
- Mora Campground: 94 sites. $20 per night.
- North Fork Campground: 9 sites. $15 per night.
- Ozette Campground: 15 sites. $20 per night.
- Queets Campground: 20 sites. $15 per night.
- Sol Duc Campground: 82 sites. $20 per night. Reservations can be made online.
- South Beach Campground: 55 sites. $15 per night.
- Staircase Campground: 49 sites, 5 walk-in only. $20 per night.
Wilderness Camping Permits are required for all overnight stays in the Olympic National Park wilderness. Wilderness Camping Permits may be obtained at the Main Wilderness Information Center in Port Angeles, the Quinault Wilderness Information Center, or the Staircase Ranger Station, and the fee is $5 per person per night. For more information on backcountry camping in the park, click here.
The park also provides a range of lodging accommodations. Visitors may choose from modern motel type accommodations, rooms in historic hotels dating back to the early 1900s, or rustic cabins. Reservations are strongly encouraged as rooms fill quickly, especially in July and August.
- Kalaloch Lodge: Open year round. Reservations can be made online.
- Lake Crescent Lodge: Open May through January with some cabins available on weekends during the winter. Reservations can be made online.
- Log Cabin Resort: Open late May through September. Reservations can be made online.
- Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort: Open March through October. Reservations can be made online.